Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Weekend


Susie and I had our first weekend here in Cedar City where we could just relax and do what we wanted! It was very relaxing! We drove around and checked out cedar city. Susie dyed her hair, it's different but I like it a lot! Later that night we went to Park Discovery which was pretty sweet. I cant Imagine the fun a kid could have there. After that we went to When in Rome. It was pretty lame, so if your wanting to go see it, don't. But we got some fun pictures!



4 comments:

  1. I really like her hair. I guarantee I see When in Rome. I have been looking forward to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun weekend! Susie's hair looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Discovery Park. That is probably the most inclusive park in Utah. I did a lot of research and visits to that park when I lived in St. George. The joys of the recreation profession. Anyways, I like Susie's hair. I love when Celeste dyes her hair really dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it was kind of crazy to see all that stuff there. I forgot that was your specialty.

    ReplyDelete